The Unfold Event
The Evolution of the 3D Industry Panel: Who will survive?
The Evolution of the 3D Industry panel presented by Autodesk. The industry panel talks about the future of the VFX industry. What you should be aware of and what you must be prepared for.
The speakers are:
- Luc Duchaine, Director of communications from Ubisoft Montreal.
- Joe Gunn, TD Freelance VFX Artist.
- Peter Skovsbo, VFX Producer from Digital Dimension.
- Darren Cranford, President and Co-founder of Keyframe Digital.
- Pierre Couture, HP Canada.
The panel takes on different aspect of the VFX industry and also talks much about how important it’s for artist to keep on top of their game. As the level of detail and expectation has risen by new technologies and workflows.
The industry panel brings forward on different perspectives on how the business works and has worked for the last thirty (30) years . They talk how important it’s to have a wide skill set as an artist, to be CG generalist with some top skills is something that is widely appreciated.
The Evolution of the 3D Industry Panel: Who will survive? What do you think?